The top Cars for charity at Barrett-Jackson raised lots of money for charity, including a Barrett-Jackson edition Shelby GT.
- 2013 SHELBY GT500 FASTBACK – This was created to raise awareness and benefit the Edith and Benson Ford Heart & Vascular Institute at Henry Ford Health System. It raised $150,000.00
- 2008 SHELBY GT BARRETT-JACKSON EDITION – This car has been fully serialized by Shelby and Barrett-Jackson. All proceeds to benefit the TGEN Foundation. It raised $100,000.00
- 1958 CHEVROLET CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE – This 1958 Regal Turquoise Chevy Corvette owned by General Motors Chairman and CEO Dan Akerson. All proceeds to benefit Habitat For Humanity. It raised $270,000.00
- 1953 FORD F-100 CUSTOM PICKUP – Designed by legendary Hot-Rod designer and TV star Chip Foose. All proceeds to benefit SEMA Cares. It raised $170,000.00
- 2013 FORD F-150 KING RANCH CREW CAB PICKUP – Global manufacturer SPX has teamed up with Galpin Auto Sports to offer a one-of-a-kind “Ultimate Tailgate Experience” package. All proceeds to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. It raised $100,000.00
*all charity cars do not have buyers premium added.
- Barrett-Jackson announces 21 unique charity vehicles for WestWorld Auction (luxvelocity.typepad.com)